Thursday 2 October 2014

Memebox Superbox #45 Korea's Most Wanted

This box excited me a lot when I first heard about it. You may not know but Memebox also has a Korean version where the whole Memebox thing started and they also have monthly “Get It Beauty” boxes. This box is supposed to be a combination of great K-Beauty products agreed on by both sides of the business.
 
Shara Shara Tinted Style Lip Gloss 4.5g (rrp $11)
Have to admit I have avoided any kind of tints like the plague up until this point so my hopes were not high. I received this product in a nice coral colour. It doesn’t taste that great so be careful when you’re putting it on not to eat it. I found I could really layer it to get a very bright colour if I wanted. Really don’t mind it. I wouldn’t buy another one but now I won’t judge other tints before I try them.
 

Makeup Helper Pact 23g (rrp $23)
This is a really pretty highlighter/finishing powder compact. I love it! It’s so nice to look at and I highly doubt you would lose it in your handbag given it’s the size of a coaster. I realise something that size may not work for everyone but with all the gear I carry around these days this items size is perfection.


Hope Girl Nail Travel Bling Bling Set 5g x 3ea (rrp $14)
I’ll be honest, I don’t like nail polish. Sure I love a mani/pedi as much as the next lady but doing your own? No thank you! Having said that this item has been sent out by Memebox in a Global box awhile back and I haven’t heard any other bloggers lamenting that they’ve now got two. This got me thinking, perhaps it isn’t terrible? Plus it came with instructions, how hard can it be? Hard!!! Ok so maybe not for a regular female but if you’re as uncoordinated as I am this may end in tragedy and you need to accept that some women just aren’t made for perfectly polished nails done by themselves. *No image taken of failure due to epic proportions of it!


Blithe Patting Water Pack 200ml (rrp $46)
Patting water sounds a bit suss I know but it is supposed to mimic the residue left over from a sheet mask so that you can save time doing the actual mask and just put the goodness on your skin direct. A good product for nights when you don’t have a lot of time available. Anything to make your routine quicker helps!


Pure Skin Ice Cooling and Soothing Patch 5g x 5ea (rrp $18)
Not entirely sold on the use of this product however I am going to the beach for a few days soon and these little babies will be coming along just in case I get sunburnt from falling asleep outside. This is a thing, all overtired Mums who get left alone for more than 5 minutes of silence turn into narcolepts and if you don’t you are either lying or drinking too much coffee in a day!



Pure Skin Lemon Blueberry Rejuvenating Overnight Mask 100ml (rrp $46)
Blergh! The smell of this product is hideous! I cannot even focus on how this product could be good for me because I am too preoccupied feeling ill at the prospect of having the smell on my face overnight. If you like the idea of floor cleaner smell on your face all night go right ahead but I am going to stick to my guns on this one.

 
Overall

I quite like that this box was a bit mishmash and can honestly say that I never would’ve looked at any of these of my own accord. That may sound like a negative but that’s actually why I joined up to Memebox in the first place and I am still loving the concept.

 
How do you feel about these products? Are you guilty of falling asleep in the sun? Is the scent of floor cleaner one of your guilty pleasures? Let me know!


Memebox Codes
$5 off any purchase during October: 2GC6
 (You can use one 4-digit code and one 6-digit code per month)

$5 off your order when you purchase 3 Memeboxes: MEMEBUNDLE3 

$8 off your order when you purchase 4 Memeboxes: MEMEBUNDLE4 

Free shipping on orders above $70 from Memeshop: FREESHIPPING

Spend $100+ through my referral link and automatically save $5!

Spend $150+ through my referral link and automatically save $10!

(Referral deals can be combined with codes)

Referral Only Deals
   Click
here or the banner below to see a list of Memeboxes that give you points back for purchasing.

1 comment:

  1. This is honestly one of my fav boxes, if not my top fav. Loving the Blithe patting water (I think you already know I am a huge fan). Got the berry one from the shop! I'm excited to compare that to the green. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete