Wednesday 13 August 2014

Memebox Mask Edition #2

Have you ever thought about buying a product with the intention of just trying one only to realise all of a sudden you’re knee deep in an addiction and await impatiently for more? Well I have……. Perhaps that could be the “out of control shopping problem” my husband refers to. Perhaps not. Either way, this has happened to me most recently with Memebox.


 
Memebox is an online Korean Beauty retailer that curates non-subscription beauty boxes. That’s right, this isn’t a once a month thing, although I’m sure many Memebox addicts wish it was. You only buy the boxes that interest you. Which of course was ALL OF THEM when I first saw the site.

I thought I was being clever when I picked the Mask #2 because it shipped immediately and everything else seemed to ship rather far in advance (it really is that popular!)
 
The box itself is super cute and then everything inside also came in a little bag. It was very sweet.


 So remember when I said I thought I was being clever. Well I ended up ordering a stack of them before the Mask box had actually arrived because I didn’t want to miss out on any others while it was on its way to me.
Sad I know; I’m not proud.
 
It is however really exciting to receive and try products from another country which in this case can have some really out there ingredients or strange combinations (snail extract and bee venom).

I have however become a fan of the Korean skincare regime and will post my current variation of that while I await more Memeboxes.

I’ve included a picture of the foot mask in action (not the peeling part - that’s just gross and mean!)

Would you be willing to try products from another country like this? Have you perhaps tried Memebox before? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment