Thursday 14 August 2014

Memebox Special #10 Mask 4

My first Memebox was the Mask Edition 2. Now turns out this was a restocked box and that I was just lucky that I managed to nab one. I wasn’t taking the chance of missing out when the 4th edition was released though and ordered it straight away. The thing is, masks are so luxurious and for so many people they are a rarity. These boxes are allowing us to make masks a regular part of our routine.

 
 

Products:

Sua Young Berristure – Cute name, cute packaging, smells like strawberry lollies. And done. No really, those were my first thoughts! That and how the little black dots in the gel must be just to make it look more like a strawberry. I never said I was a genius…….. Turns out the dark spots are collagen capsules and that the gel can be used as either a wash off pack or an overnight mask. I wouldn’t recommend using this as a sleeping pack unless you did it the night before you washed your sheets and had a shower the next morning as you’ll need to wash your hair as well.

SLCOSMETIC Soo Effect Plus Essence Sheet Mask (Repair, Energizing, Waterdrop) – So as mentioned previously I love sheets masks and have no problems looking like Jeepers Creepers (I get a bit of a kick out of my hubby seeing me with them on). There were 3 masks in the box and it is safe to assume they are the repair, energizing and waterdrop as mentioned on the card. The only problem is that due to my lack of Korean reading skills I cannot tell which is which. Minor detail really as I have never used a sheet mask that was seriously hydrating and made my skin feel nice.

WHEN 10:00 PM and Travelmate – The packets for these sheet masks are nice and bright and can be bought from Sephora in the US so they have obviously made a name for themselves. You can also get them here in Australia from an online company called Love Beauty Hub but I don’t know much about them. Did I also mention these masks are made from coconuts for environmental reasons?

Skin Factory 7 Seconds Morning Sheet 7 in 1 – This product concerned me a little as I had horrible flashbacks to pimple products with scratchy exfoliating bits on the wipe. Very pleased to say that I was wrong and that this product is phenomenal. It really is the perfect product for time poor ladies. One side of the wipe is bumpy and exfoliating and the other side is soft and moisturising. AND there is an opening between the two so that you don’t have your fingers all over it. It basically completes the skincare routine up to the bit where you put on any extra serums and your moisturiser or eye cream. I love it!

Purederm Vitamin C Facial Pads – These little babies can be used wherever you like on your face to soothe and refresh the skin. They are very cute and look like little round orange slices and do have a citrusy scent. I think I might try putting them over my eyes while I have my cacao mask on next time. Jaffa anyone?

 
Overall:

Another winner. I love that these mask boxes allow you to pamper yourself more regularly and that the variety means you aren’t just going back to the same mask every time which might not suit what is currently going on with your skin. I will continue to invest in these mask boxes as they are great value.

Do any of these products appeal? Do you use face masks regularly or are they only for special occasions? Perhaps you buy them but then just hoard without using? Let me know!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment