Friday 15 August 2014

Memebox Special #11 Cacao

We all have our weaknesses. One of my big ones is chocolate, so when I saw that Memebox had a Cacao box coming out I just knew I had to have it! Ever since it was ordered the wait until it arrived was fraught with impatience. This means that when I got the delivery notice I was as excited as a child at Christmas time. I was NOT disappointed. The minute I opened the box the rich chocolaty smell that we all love filled the room. Winner!



 
Products:

Etude House Milk Talk – This product is both a body wash and a bath milk so those who don’t have baths in their home do not miss out. Even cuter is that you can also purchase a special sponge to match the Etude House Milk Talk varieties. Everyone needs a little bit of extra cute right?

Wonderuci Cacao Brightening Mask – This mask is the most amazing thing I have ever smelt and then put on my face!!! It smells like my unbaked brownie mix and is the EXACT SAME CONSISTENCY! I’m a fan. I’m a MASSIVE fan. It was a really thick product to put on, I used a brush for this, but as it warmed up to my skin’s temperature it started to get shiny and almost felt runny (it wasn’t though!). My only warning with this product is not to use white towels. The product does wash out but no one likes proof that they’re a bit of a grub.

Apologies if I scared you!
 
Pure Smile Essence Mask Chocolate Milk – Now this is a sheet mask that is worth looking like the thing from Jeepers Creepers to use. Not only does it include cacao extracts but a decent amount of vitamin E and collagen to hydrate and even out skin.

Evas Vitamin Cleansing Dessert Magic Cream Soap Coconut and Cacao – It’s always nice when you can have a bit of a giggle at translations of products (I’m sure it goes the other way as well!) You wouldn’t know it with the product name but this little beauty is a facial cleanser. Maybe not the most hygienic as it is a tub of product but with a name like Magic Cream Soap I’m willing to give it benefit of the doubt.

Pure Smile Choosy Lip Scrub Chocolate – A lip scrub is a great investment especially as we are in the middle of winter, well what passes for winter in Queensland anyway. No one likes dry lips though and this is one product that I might not have thought of buying myself but is a welcome addition to the family.

Purederm Nose Pore 6 Strips Choco Cacao – Now this one is a product that I have only ever heard raves about and I had very high expectations as I buy a charcoal version from elsewhere that I love very much. I was disappointed. VERY disappointed. I found it didn’t make much difference to me and it smells terrible. Seriously bad. Perhaps mine were a bit yuck because everyone else I’ve spoken to loves them and had bought more? These are definitely not for me.
 

Overall:

I LOVED this box. No, I may not have loved every product but the other products in the box more than made up for those that I didn’t like.

Would you buy a box not knowing what might come based on one ingredient? Have you ever really disliked everyone else’s wonder product? Maybe you got the Cacao box as well? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment