Tuesday 12 August 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Thank you for stumbling on to my blog!

This is my first time creating anything like this and I’m a little bit excited so please forgive any mistakes I make while learning how everything works.

According to my husband I have a rather serious shopping problem (which I find completely manageable) and plan to share a lot of the products and experiences I encounter with you along the way. Currently I have an addiction with subscription boxes of all shapes, sizes and experiences so be ready for lots of those being reviewed but I’m sure that will change down the track. Or expand exponentially. Who knows!

I also enjoy a spot of baking at times so if I am ever particularly proud of something I've created I will be sure to share it. Like my children below, I baked those little guys for AGES :-)

I hope that in this space you will find something that interests you whether it be something new or something rediscovered.

Happy Reading!


Hubby and I

The Ratbags

No comments:

Post a Comment