Wednesday 17 September 2014

Hairhouse Warehouse Online Review

I’m posting a recent purchase I made from Hairhouse Warehouse because I wanted to share with you how my online experience with them went. I saw a copy of the Spring Catalogue come out and there were some Haircare Packs on the front that I thought would make a great present (for me or someone else!)
The website was easy to use and I was able to search for things or just look through each section. The checkout process was very easy and I could have chosen to click and collect if I didn’t want my items put in the mail.
 
I bought:
I love these products, my hairdresser recommended them to me many years ago when my hair was pretty damaged from a bad experience elsewhere with bleach. To find them in such a large pack for this kind of price is amazing value.

 
Macadamia Natural Oil Paddle Hair Brush - $24.95
Really like the idea of a Boar Bristle brush but don’t quite want to get rid of the regular kind? Then this one is for you. It has both boar and regular bristles on it. I found it difficult to locate this product in any stores so if you are after it your best bet really is online.
 
 

This collection is really great value. It includes a travel hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, treatment, spray wax, comb and an in store services voucher.

 
 
I was really happy overall with the service although I noticed on the gift pack box that in store they would be sold for $29.95 and yet I paid $32.95 for the same item online. Paying a bit more online isn’t that uncommon for some stores but I also thought perhaps the mark-up should not have been added to that particular item as it had the in store price so clearly printed on the box. Bit of a fail from Hairhouse Warehouse. It wouldn’t deter me from buying from them again though as I would have been unable to get all of the products in a store all at the same time.

Would you buy something knowing full well the price had been marked up? Have you tried any of these products? Perhaps you’ve shopped at Hairhouse Warehouse before or tried their in store services? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment