Monday 15 September 2014

Memebox Sale Haul

Often the Memeshop has special prices on items and there is always something interesting for a special price. Recently they had a week where every day there was a different sale on. I initially didn’t realise they were single day sales and missed out on my coveted Wonderuci Cacao Mask so when I saw the Benton and Lailly products come up, I was NOT missing out twice!

My order went as follows:
Benton Snail Bee High Content Sheet Masks x 10 - $10
Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream x 2 - $16
Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence x 1 - $9
I Belivyu Powder Wash Vitamin Face Cleanser x 1 - $10
Lailly Cooling Pore Pack + Steam Pore Pack + Bonus Hair Clinic x 1 ea - $28
Recipe by Nature Cleansing Oil Rose x 1 - $10


Now because I bought so much it was also free shipping. Memebox usually have free shipping available for all orders over $70 which means I will only place an order during an amazing sale or when I am in need of a large number of products.  Use code FREESHIPPING on purchases over $70 to redeem. 
I already use the high content essence and have been eyeing off the cleansing oil and powder cleanser for some time so I was over the moon that they became available at a great price. The free shipping arrived in under two weeks and I’ve had a good time trying out my most coveted products. The powder wash is wonderful and I will get it again and the cleansing oil has the most beautiful smell. I don’t usually like Rose scents as I think they’re a bit old lady but perhaps I just hadn’t found the right one yet?
Have you placed an order from the Memeshop? Perhaps you got in while the recent one day sales was on? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment