Tuesday 16 September 2014

Memebox Luckybox #9

Luckyboxes are the Memebox version of an old-school lucky dip bag. They are a really great introduction to what a Memebox is and also you get products from previous boxes that you may not have purchased or if you don’t mind doubling up.

I was really pleased with this box as I hadn’t purchased any of the boxes that these products came in meaning no doubles for me with the exception of one very special product.
 
 
The Skin House Pore Control Powder Serum 50ml (rrp $28) - Featured in Superbox #36 Pore Care 3
This item goes on after the cleansing and toning stage so if you are after together feeling skin than this one might be an addition to consider.

 
I Belivyu Powder Wash Vitamin Face Cleanser 70g (rrp $24) – Featured in Superbox #42 Birthday
Yes! Could not have been happier to see this item in the box, especially since I have already purchased it from the Memeshop and use it regularly. Now I have a backup ready to go! Basically you pop some of the powder on your hand, mix it with a bit of water and then cleanse away.

 
Boscians Cycle Repair Whitening Spot 15ml (rrp $24) – Featured in Superbox #35 Fermented Cosmetics 2
I received a Boscians Wrinkle Spot Cream in the Skincare box and this one seems to be used the same kind of way. I do find the word whitening and brightening to be interchangeable with Korean products so I won’t be using this expecting the parts of my face I put it on to become albino overnight.


Recipe by Nature Spray Essence Water 140ml (rrp $35) – Featured in Memebox Global #1
I was very happy to see this item in my Luckybox. It has been in a few boxes now not just the Global #1 and I have spoken to quite a few ladies who swear by using it. I found it to be like a regular face mist but the item that goes on your face feels a bit more substantial than say Evian spray.


Awesome Aqua Whip Hug Foam Cleanser 1g x 2ea and Aqua Power Gel Cream 1g x 2ea – Featured in Memebox #13 Cooling Care
These were some samples of a cleanser and gel cream from the Cooling Care box. They are supposed to be really hydrating and very gentle on the skin. I like to take samples with me when I travel as it is a good time to try them out and then I don’t have to cart them home with me. Planning ahead is key!

Y.E.T Don’t Worry Mask Sheet 23ml x 1ea (rrp $1) – Featured in Memeshop (10 Varieties)
These sheets masks hadn’t been in a box previous to this Luckybox however they were introduced in the Memeshop prior to the Luckyboxes coming out. I received the Snow White Mask which is a whitening mask however there were another 9 varieties also being sent with the boxes, nice to know everyone didn’t get the same one. Sheet masks are one of my favourite things about Korean skincare so I am always happy to see one in a Memebox. I am happy with the Snow White one but I also would’ve liked to see the Firefighter, Hammer Time, Detective, Police and Beating Heart ones. Goodness knows what they were about!

Overall

Luckyboxes are a really great idea, especially if you are on a strict budget. You may not be able to get every box that is released but you can get one that might have a little bit from a few boxes. There is a chance that you might get a repeat item from a box that you have bought but one would hope that you love the item and this is a good thing. If not I’ve noticed a lot of Memebox products sell really well on ebay especially if they are a difficult item to come across and there are many swap groups and forums across the internet.
Would you get a Luckybox? Do you feel there was a good range in the box? Does the idea of a non-themed lucky dip box deter you from purchasing? Would you try out one of the crazy Y.E.T sheet masks and do you think they could be for? Let me know!

Excitement! September codes have just been released. For $5 off your purchase use the code 0OOV. If you click on the banner below it will also take you to some boxes that give you some points back for purchasing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment