Friday 18 December 2015

Fortune Cookie Soap - 12 Days of Christmas - Day 5

Scent list for Christmas Soap Box
Sally Bubble Bath

For our favourite rag doll, we wanted to create a fragrance that captures her spirit. Fresh breezes, fluttering white cotton and dry crackling leaves, held together by twine.

Bubble bath = Immediate transportation back to childhood
This stuff really bubbles as well. I used it after my kids stuff for their baths and not only did mine smell better but it also made more bubbles with less product! I got a clean washing smell from the bubble bath but delighted in asking my husband whose response was butter and fake melon! I have no idea what he was smelling but I think I might ask him about all products in future just for a giggle!
This is as far as I know a new product for Fortune Cookie Soap. They already have bath; bombs, salts, melts, oils, solid bubble bath bars and milk bath powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment