Thursday 24 December 2015

The Body Shop Advent Calendar - Day 24

Today's Affirmation
Our figs are emblematic of the Puglian coast in Italy – we hand-selected them there, where the sun-baked soils produce them in abundance and with a juicy scent that fills the warm air in summer. We pick them at the height of summer when their aroma is the richest, and create our succulent green scent. 
  • The bitter-green freshness of grape leaf and milky summer fig notes, with comforting woody facets. 
  • Layer with other products in the Italian Summer Fig range to build the fragrance. 
I did not like this at all I'm afraid. It was too strong and not at all the kind of scent I usually enjoy. I have a friend who likes this though so am being very generous and sharing.
Oh a surprise! I'll open it with tomorrow's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment