Friday 25 December 2015

The Body Shop Advent Calendar 2015 - Surprise and Overall Thoughts


We have so far count all of these little boxes up to 24 but inside there was a surprise box!
Colour Crush Nail Polish 6.8ml Relish the Moment RRP $9.95
Do you want instant happiness at your fingertips? Meet the Colour Crush™ Nails range. With a rainbow of 24 uplifting, colourful shades, this range feels as good for your soul as it does on your nails.
  • 24 feel-good shades 
  • Nail-loving formula 
  • 100% vegan 
  • Quick-dry, high gloss finish 
  • BPA free 
  • Camphor free 
  • Toluene free 
  • Formaldehyde free 
  • Formaldehyde resin free 
I was so surprised by how much I really liked this colour. I very rarely paint my nails and even more seldom such a bright shade but how very Christmassy!!! It was easy to apply and looked great on even when done very sloppily as demonstrated above.
Overall I was really happy with this box. Adding all of the RRP for the products we come out with $178.29 which compared to the $129 price tag is pretty good even when I take out the couple of things I wouldn't use. 

My top 5 products are:
  • Almond Hand and Nail Cream
  • Vitamin E Toner
  • Eye Definer
  • Nail Polish
  • Bath Lily
Am I likely to get the calendar again next year? Maybe the deluxe edition. I don't know how I feel about the $199 price tag though...... We shall see. Would you get it next year having seen what was opened? Did you think the value was there? Are you super angry about the mini nail file? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment