Tuesday 8 December 2015

The Body Shop - Advent Calendar 2015

I bought a Body Shop Advent Calendar after being so disappointed last year that there were beauty advent calendars in what felt like every country except Australia.


Countdown to Christmas in skin-loving style with our 24 Happy Days beauty advent calendar. This indulgent treat features a beauty surprise behind every door, from bestselling bath and body care to sparkling fragrance, plus our latest additions. So celebrate the festive season each day, with 24 Christmas gifts especially for you!


There is also a Deluxe version however it took a very long time to become available and I just couldn’t take the chance that I wouldn’t get one.



Each day I will post what the item is and my thoughts along with an overall review on the 24th.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment