Monday 21 December 2015

Fortune Cookie Soap - 12 Days of Christmas - Day 8

Scent list for Christmas Soap Box
Thanksgiving Town Hair Oil
Brown Sugar dusted graham crackers, vanilla frosting, creamy caramel, and plump, juicy raisins.
I've always felt that hair oil is really luxurious, even though I was going through stacks of it at one point when I had extensions. There is just something about it that feels decadent. The smell, the action of putting it through your hair, how amazing your hair feels afterwards. Just decadent.
Always handy when your hair smells delicious as well! Thankfully vanilla and caramel notes drown out fruity notes for me as I think if I got a really strong raisin scent that I wouldn't enjoy smelling this one as much.
If you have visions of me, sitting at home, surrounded by products, just smelling them one after the other......then I have to be totally transparent and admit that has happened.

Product size comparisons - Thanksgiving Town 1oz, Wendy Bird 2oz

No comments:

Post a Comment