Sunday 20 December 2015

Fortune Cookie Soap - 12 Days of Christmas - Day 7

Scent list for Christmas Soap Box
Lock, Shock & Barrel Personal Space Air Freshener
Frosted woods of pine and spruce, warmed with hints of spice.
Personal space sprays are great. I fell in love with them waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy back when I got a mini Flying Monkeys one from the Witch! Please box and I've never looked back. They are a very concentrated spray so a little goes a long way with one of these. The trick is to find a scent you could bathe in and buy that one. Then if you're a bit heavy handed everyone wins!
This is not a scent I could bathe in which is unfortunate. What are said to be hints of spice smell very strongly to me like overpowering cinnamon and we all know what great friends I am with cinnamon scented things....
Size comparisons for spray; Mini is ~1oz, Lock, Shock & Barrel is ~2oz, Large is 4oz

No comments:

Post a Comment