Thursday 24 December 2015

Fortune Cookie Soap - 12 Days of Christmas - Day 11

Scent list for Christmas Soap Box

Zero Dry Shampoo
Ghostly billows of sweet peppermint, with just the faintest whisper of pumpkin.
This is probably the reigning favourite for Fortune Cookie Soap fans in the dry shampoo category. Extremely hard to come by given the level of adoration for it and the only complaint I've ever heard is that there just isn't enough in the bottle. Big talk right but how does it actually stack up? AMAZINGLY!!! I can't smell the pumpkin at all, it's all minty freshness for me. In fact, when I was thinking of how best to describe it I started singing So Fresh, So Clean to myself before I realised I was very odd and stopped.
Size comparison for the dry shampoo sample from the recent soap box and the full size Zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment